Recruitment for Volunteer Tour Guides Underway
at the David Owsley Museum of Art on the Ball State University Campus
Then consider being a docent at the David Owsley Museum of Art (DOMA).
The Office of Institutional Diversity (OID) invites faculty to submit applications for the 2016-2017 Diversity Associates Program.
Materials to submit for consideration are:
• The Diversity Associate Cover Sheet with chairperson signature• A two page summary of the project*• A one page summary of project goals/expected outcomes• A copy of your Curriculum Vitae
• The Diversity Associate Cover Sheet with chairperson signature
• A two page summary of the project*
• A one page summary of project goals/expected outcomes
• A copy of your Curriculum Vitae
The Diversity Associate application deadline is September 2, 2016.
Materials should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Dr. Charlene Alexander, email@example.com, if you have any questions.
The deadline for submission of the completed 2016-17 Diversity Associate project is May 1, 2017.