a. 3-page (single-spaced) narrativeb. 2-page (single-spaced) resuméc. 1-page (single-spaced) bibliographyd. 1-page appendix (graphical materials or edition/translation sample, if applicable)
Investigators in the Integrative Exercise Physiology Laboratory within the School of Kinesiology are examining the mechanisms responsible for altered skin blood flow responses in the skin of the forearm in females of varying age and fitness level.
The Office of Institutional Diversity (OID) invites faculty to submit applications for the 2016-2017 Diversity Associates Program.
Materials to submit for consideration are:
• The Diversity Associate Cover Sheet with chairperson signature• A two page summary of the project*• A one page summary of project goals/expected outcomes• A copy of your Curriculum Vitae
• The Diversity Associate Cover Sheet with chairperson signature
• A two page summary of the project*
• A one page summary of project goals/expected outcomes
• A copy of your Curriculum Vitae
The Diversity Associate application deadline is September 2, 2016.
Materials should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Dr. Charlene Alexander, email@example.com, if you have any questions.
The deadline for submission of the completed 2016-17 Diversity Associate project is May 1, 2017.