How Are Spatial and Numerical Skills Related?
The purpose of this research project, titled How Are Spatial and Numerical Skills Related investigates the specific connections between different types of spatial skills and numerical skills. In this study, your spatial and mathematical skills will be tested and the data will be used to test specific hypotheses.
You are cordially invited to the Outstanding Creative Endeavor Award and Outstanding Research Award Lecture.
Friday, April 29, 2016
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Student Center Forum Room, 2nd Floor
Michael Elliott and Drew Vidal
Department of Theatre and Dance
2015 Outstanding Creative Endeavor Award
Building a Monster: The Creation of Ball State Theatre’s Frankenstein
Department of Biology
2015 Outstanding Research Award
Developing Alternatives to Antibiotics
All are invited to attend the reception following the lectures. Please RSVP: https://goo.gl/wqbGxu
The Office of Institutional Diversity (OID) invites faculty to submit applications for the 2016-2017 Diversity Associates Program.
Materials to submit for consideration are:
• The Diversity Associate Cover Sheet with chairperson signature• A two page summary of the project*• A one page summary of project goals/expected outcomes• A copy of your Curriculum Vitae
• The Diversity Associate Cover Sheet with chairperson signature
• A two page summary of the project*
• A one page summary of project goals/expected outcomes
• A copy of your Curriculum Vitae
The Diversity Associate application deadline is September 2, 2016.
Materials should be sent to email@example.com. Please contact Dr. Charlene Alexander, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
The deadline for submission of the completed 2016-17 Diversity Associate project is May 1, 2017.