Communications Center
Skip Navigation LinksHome > For Students > Spend a year abroad with Fulbright!

Spend a year abroad with Fulbright!

Contributed by: Barb Stedman
Published: Thursday, 01 March 2018 6:00 PM

If you are a junior, senior, or grad student, you can spend a year abroad with a Fulbright grant--to carry out a research or arts project, work on a master's degree, or help teach English. Airfare and all living expenses are covered!

Come to the final Fulbright information session on Tuesday, March 13, from 8-9 a.m., in Bracken Library’s Schwartz Digital Viewing Room (1st floor). Donuts will be provided!

For more info about Fulbright, visit

If you miss this session, contact Dr. Dom Caristi, at or 765-285-1493.