Engaging the Next Generation of Leaders: Character and Leadership Development at the Boys & Girls Club of MuncieJacket Copy Creative: Covering All Your Communication Needs
Mobile Learning at Indianapolis Airport and Solar Farm
Preventing Financial Exploitation of Older Adults
Reporting the Sustainability Performance of Ball State
Riverside/Normal City: Portrait of a Middletown Neighborhood
Heath Farm Sustainability Education Park
The Office of Institutional Diversity (OID) invites faculty to submit applications for the 2016-2017 Diversity Associates Program.
Materials to submit for consideration are:
• The Diversity Associate Cover Sheet with chairperson signature• A two page summary of the project*• A one page summary of project goals/expected outcomes• A copy of your Curriculum Vitae
• The Diversity Associate Cover Sheet with chairperson signature
• A two page summary of the project*
• A one page summary of project goals/expected outcomes
• A copy of your Curriculum Vitae
The Diversity Associate application deadline is September 2, 2016.
Materials should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Dr. Charlene Alexander, email@example.com, if you have any questions.
The deadline for submission of the completed 2016-17 Diversity Associate project is May 1, 2017.