You are invited to join the Ball State Summer Chorus!
Ball State's Summer Chorus is open to students, faculty, staff, and community singers. This fun, invigorating music experience is led by Ball State conducting faculty. Each series holds four Monday night rehearsals, then performs a light concert in Sursa Performance Hall. Students may register to earn credit for the course (MUSC 351) or participate as an extra-curricular event.
The Office of Institutional Diversity (OID) invites faculty to submit applications for the 2016-2017 Diversity Associates Program.
Materials to submit for consideration are:
• The Diversity Associate Cover Sheet with chairperson signature• A two page summary of the project*• A one page summary of project goals/expected outcomes• A copy of your Curriculum Vitae
• The Diversity Associate Cover Sheet with chairperson signature
• A two page summary of the project*
• A one page summary of project goals/expected outcomes
• A copy of your Curriculum Vitae
The Diversity Associate application deadline is September 2, 2016.
Materials should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Dr. Charlene Alexander, email@example.com, if you have any questions.
The deadline for submission of the completed 2016-17 Diversity Associate project is May 1, 2017.