Take $50 off the 13” MacBook Air MJVG2LL/A model, with 256GB SSD hard drive and AppleCare, and get it for only $1,182! Take $25 off ALL other computers in stock at the Technology Store...
You are invited to join the Ball State Summer Chorus!
Ball State's Summer Chorus is open to students, faculty, staff, and community singers. This fun, invigorating music experience is led by Ball State conducting faculty. Each series holds four Monday night rehearsals, then performs a light concert in Sursa Performance Hall. Students may register to earn credit for the course (MUSC 351) or participate as an extra-curricular event.
Accepting Nominations for the Perham Scholarship
Be in the know for finals! Follow these tips for successful testing...
The Office of Institutional Diversity (OID) invites faculty to submit applications for the 2016-2017 Diversity Associates Program.
Materials to submit for consideration are:
• The Diversity Associate Cover Sheet with chairperson signature• A two page summary of the project*• A one page summary of project goals/expected outcomes• A copy of your Curriculum Vitae
• The Diversity Associate Cover Sheet with chairperson signature
• A two page summary of the project*
• A one page summary of project goals/expected outcomes
• A copy of your Curriculum Vitae
The Diversity Associate application deadline is September 2, 2016.
Materials should be sent to email@example.com. Please contact Dr. Charlene Alexander, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
The deadline for submission of the completed 2016-17 Diversity Associate project is May 1, 2017.
Object Study Gallery Available for Teaching
Have you ever wanted your students to see and study a part of the David Owsley Museum of Art collection, but the works of art you need are not on view?
1 in 3: What Does It Take for You to Be Outraged?
from the World Bank